The Top 5 Best Gifts for Mother’s Dayby Glow Beauty Spa
Well, it’s that time of year again! It’s time to celebrate the woman who brought you into this world; the woman who raised you to be the person you are today (I’m sure she did a great job); the woman who praised you for all your success in life and supported you through all those rough times we don’t really need to get into right now. Yes people, it’s Mother’s Day – your chance to once again show your mom how much you love and appreciate her for everything she has done for you up until this very moment.
But there’s a problem – you already got her a copy of Les Misérables last year! Now what?
Fear not, avid reader! For there is plenty of hope for you to find the perfect gift for your mom this Mother’s Day; and the key for finding it is right here in this article. Behold, the Top 5 Best Gifts for Mother’s Day is here!
5) “I noticed you haven’t gotten around to doing...” – Well look, your mom is a very busy woman with everything she’s got going on. Or maybe she isn’t…regardless of the fact, truth is she hasn’t gotten around to cleaning up that messy garage! Or weeding the garden. Or redecorating the living room. And so on. So just think of how much you mom would appreciate your incredibly generous gift of taking on that task she just hasn’t been able to get around to herself! You can choose to hire professional cleaning/landscaping services or do the task yourself – it’s entirely up to you. Either way, your mom will love the idea of this niggling project being taken care of by someone else while she can relax and focus on other things.
4) “This time, I’ll do all the cooking” – How many times do you remember coming home from school or work and your mom is busy preparing you a home-cooked feast for the evening? From my experience, coming from a very Greek household, if I had to guesstimate I would say my mom did this for me, oh I don’t know...EVERY SINGLE DAY! Only now that I’m all grown up and moved out do I really appreciate the efforts my mother went through to keep her son so healthy and strong (and a little pudgy but that’s ok), so for Mother’s Day a few years ago I decided to think outside the box and prepare a meal for my mom in her very own kitchen! My mom was of course shocked, though pleasantly surprised that she enjoyed the experience so much, especially the fact that she didn’t have to lift a finger. Preparing a delicious, home-cooked meal for your mother is definitely a winner for a Mother’s Day gift.
3) Take your momma out tonight! – If your mom is someone who tends to stay home more often than not and doesn’t venture out into the wilds of ‘Not-at-Home’, it might be a perfect opportunity to take her out and show her a good time downtown on Mother’s Day! A mother-son/daughter outing is always something to be valued no matter where the venue is. Whether it’s out to a fancy dinner, tickets to see a theatre performance or even visiting a local jazz club to experience some live music, your mom will appreciate the new culture she is exposed to and absorb the change of scenery with such enthusiasm, she won’t want the night to end! Most importantly, she gets to spend the night with her favourite son/daughter (that’s you of course). It’s all about having fun and there is no better way to have fun with your mom on Mother’s Day than a night out on the town!
2) Tech gadgets for the new-age mom – More and more moms these days are getting tech savvy, which can be a good thing or a not-so-good thing depending on the mother (my mom has just discovered Facebook; pray for me people…) but if you’re looking for an ideal gift for Mother’s Day, then it’s definitely a good thing! Does your mom love to read? Then get her the latest Kobo Reader! Is your mom a little bit over sitting at her desk in front of her desktop when she wants to surf the internet? Get her the gift of a new iPad, that way she can relax and surf in any part of her house she likes, not to mention explore all the cool features the current generation of tablets offer. The list of tech gadgets available today goes on forever and so will your mom’s love for you when she unwraps her new tech gift from you this Mother’s Day!
1) The ultimate ‘Pamper Your Mom’ day; because she deserves it – This is it, the moment you’ve been waiting for – the best gift for Mother’s Day! You have to remember, this is HER day - and what better way to show your mom how much you love her than by giving her the ultimate full day spa service? Your mom will be in for a treat as she is pampered and valued with such care and consideration by a certified team of professionals who take pride in ensuring your mom is forever comfortable and enjoying herself. Sounds great right? But where can you find such a high quality day spa in Ottawa? Well, look no further, for you will find the best Ottawa spa gift packages and service at Glow Beauty Spa!
Glow Beauty Spa takes pride in being known for its high standards of professionalism and incredible quality and range of services offered. Perhaps you want to treat your mom to a manicure and pedicure, aromatherapy session, body massage, exfoliation treatment, make-up application, and so on? Glow Beauty Spa is the place to take her for all these services and more! Not sure what services your mom would like? Not to worry as Glow Beauty Spa offers the opportunity to purchase gift certificates in a variety of denominations, so that your mom can pick and choose her perfect day spa experience that tailors to her wants and needs. Give your mom the ultimate relaxation and pampering experience this Mother’s Day at Glow Beauty Spa; because she deserves it!
I hope this Top 5 list helps you find the perfect gift for your mom this Mother’s Day!
Posted by Glow Beauty Spa on April 22, 2014 in Blog.